Saturday

M&M's Curiously Addictive Riddles

Ah, subliminal advertising. There's something about candy and movies that seem to go hand-in-hand. And this candy company wants you to remember them before you head in the theater. M&M's has an addictive little riddle game at its site. Once I started it, I was hooked. And you probably will be too.




Each movie title is represented by a visual riddle in the painting. There's 50 in all. I've only got about 10/50. I wonder if there's a prize like a free pack of M&M's if I solve it all?




Here's one to get you started. It was probably the easiest one. Don't worry if you can't finish. You can save your game for later. Click the link below and it will take you to the puzzle.




Let the head scratching begin!

If you manage to get all 50. I must bow down to you Horror movie geek. ;-P

6 Comments:

Blogger fictiondc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:25 PM  
Blogger aplett said...

Pretty cool, I was able to get 35 in about 15 minutes, though I'm a big horror movie geek;)

I really liked the Heironymus Bosch look to the picture: über cool. The music though gets irritating pretty fast, though thankfully you can turn it off.

Since it's getting close to that season, how about some links.
Fangoria On-Line
Horror-Wood Webzine
Zombie Survival Guide (A must have, by the way. Be sure to check out the links.)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rio said...

oh im so addicted already and im supposed to be writing an essay for another class. I love dark chocolate i am definately going to go buy sme m&ms dark now, i also loved the music. Im an internet game junkie though. This is my favorite site Addictinggames.com i highly recommend the games noahs ark, just search, i had to limit myself to one game a day, when i can.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

this reminds me of that rolling stone picture, with hella bands in it. i cant find it on the net right now, because i'm drunk.

&, btw Andriaa, i was hella gonan psot the addictinggames.com link...


however, i suppose that www.albinoblacksheep.com will have to do.
it's fulla flash agmes, shorts, and disturbing things to enjoy... My favourite is the end of the world

11:56 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

This is a great ad campaign. I can actually use these images for another class of mine. Yes, I am totally ripping you off. But in return I'll leave you with this ad that Virgin had this past summer. In this image there are 75 different bands. How many could you find? 75 Bands

And here's the 1000th issue cover of rolling stone magazine that Allen was refering to. Rolling Stone's 1000th Issue Cover
Enjoy the eye sore...the longer you look the more you see

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 21 of 50 so far...I'll have to go back to finish the game another time..

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home