Sunday

Final proj - Brainstorm

Think!!!!! Damn it!!!! Think!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!
















Crap. I don't know what to do as a final project. Maybe something with music and a parody of something (I'm not spoofing the SNL shorts, that'd be lame). I'm pretty sure you've all seen the Saturday Night Live (SNL) Digital Shorts before. There's 2 music videos of recent that stand out in my mind as the most funny and original.

Click here for Natalie's vid.
















Click here for the "Lazy" vid.
















This is what I don't want to do.

Click below
The lame spoof on Sunday

It all sounds vague I know, but suggestions are welcome.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah how creative. SNL spoof's are just so funny! However, the only thing for me that made SNL funny was when Chris Farley was still alive. (God Bless His Funny Soul.)

One of his finest moments

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home